Many thanks to Lynn at Viggies Veggies for giving me this award! (it's my very first blog award and couldn't have come from a nicer person)
If you were awarded and would like to play along, just post 10 things that make you happy and send the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Ten things that make me happy (in no particular order):
1. The Hubster ('nuff said)
2. Milky smiles from a nursing baby
3. Pudgy baby hugs
4. The smell of rain on a summer day
5. The feel of warm soil on my hands as I work in my gardens
6. The aroma of sheets dried on the line
7. The way that bread can fill your home with a heavenly scent while baking
8. Conquering a challenging pattern
9. Finding a great bargain at a thrift store, estate sale, or rummage sale
And for my awards - these are all blogs that bring me laughs, smiles, deep thoughts, or new knowledge with their writings. Thank you for the happiness you bring me!
1. Once Upon a Family
2. Smockity Frocks
4. Seriously, so blessed!
5. Bless Ewe Farm
6. The Garden Gate
7. Woman, Uncensored
8. Tripletly Blessed
9. Rational Living
10. In the Pink
- A 40 something mama meandering through life an 8 year old girl (the big girl) who is a ball of lightening and a 5 year old girl (the baby girl) who brightens our lives with her smiles. I'm grounded by my 40 something husband and partner (the hubster) whose quirky mannerisms brighten my days. Our family is rounded out with with an eclectic 21 year old boy-man (the boy) who I hardly ever right about now since he's off starting his own life.
I've been a single mama, married mama, divorced mama, career mama, SAHM, and WAHM. There was a short time of my life when I wasn't a mama, but that was a LONG time ago!
I hold an AA, BS, and MA and most say I'm wasting them by devoting my intellectual capabilities and energy in the nurture of the wee ones that I've been entrusted to raise, but there is nothing else I'd rather be doing these days. :)
I love hearing from readers, so please share your thoughts and leave comments, too!